Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Craft Room


This is where I create! I have my computer nearby to print and alter photos, journal, etc. Plus it is my music player and TV as well.


I like to keep all my tools handy. Making Memories carousel and Close To My Heart Stamp Pad Organizer.


The "wall" of crafting supplies. My husband knew I was serious when this went up....



As you can see I like to have a place for everything so that when I need it I can find it! I am pretty meticulous about putting my stuff away when I am done using it, but have been known to have everything out at once if I am working on a big project.

I even have a couch for people and puppies to hang out with me or to take a nap....This is my favorite room in the house!

4 comments:

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

OH MY GOODNESS?! Girl - that room TOTALLY rocks?! It would easily be my favorite room too!? Very nice!!! My question is does it ALWAYS look this organized and clean?! LOL!

You have been tagged on my Blog - so go check it out!

Spark On and Scrap Happy!
~Karrilee~

Denice said...

Oh Sherrie, I dream of the day that I would have a room like this! It's beautiful!

I love the CTMH stamp pad organizer! Makes everything nice and neat, and in pretty rows!

Someday, someday..........

very_inky_fingers said...

Sherrie..what an awesome room! I am so totally envious I need to go clean up a spot on my craft table!
Mary GW Stamp to Lose Sparker

Cherie said...

Sherrie I envy your your special crafting space. It's fantastic! Your kitties are so cute hanging out with you in there. You must absolutely love to go in there and craft, I know that I would.